It is Dedicated for my friends and well-wishers, totally made for share information and Ideas

..................................................................................................................

Something about me...

Hello friends !!!!!!!!!!!

I am Neeraj Sharma and welcome to my Webpage,
I’m an Indian.
This is my blog and I wish to use this platform to share ideas and reading with all of you.
I am currently pursuing an MBA from the Symbiosis ,Pune
I have done B. Tech in Electronics and Communication from U. P. Technical University, Lucknow
I belong to Lucknow and admire the place a lot as it has given me a lots.

About My Profession

I am a PCB(Printed Circuit Board) Designer.
I work for Eaton as the Associate Engineer in Aerospace Department and my job is basically to support the U.S and U.K Clints.
I use to work for the Aircraft company, I hated my job ,Away from Home, away from Friends no one is here to understand me and if you've seen pressure of work , that was my job. Only I was a bit closer to putting a bullet in my head.

I am...

I'm silly, serious, fun, stubborn, independant,and loveable.
I love to laugh until my stomach hurts. I'll never lose my child-like ability, I mean enjoy my life.
I like hanging with my friends. And having fun no matter what!
I love to Cooking and Gardening
I never forget the days when we (Me and my brothers) watch the cartoons like Tom & Jerry ,Popeye and Scooby dooby doo.
I love Cartoons
I like sports, mostly Cricket we play with My Friends at HAL ground.

YOUR MIND SETS YOUR LIMITS.....

YOUR MIND SETS YOUR LIMITS

Everything is possible when you believe it's possible.
What you envision you can do, you can do.
What your mind can conceive and believe,
your mind can achieve.

Success is actually a state of mind.
Start thinking of yourself as a success.
Know in your heart that you can do the job you've set out to do.

Believe in yourself.
If you think you can, you can.....

Something about Salman Khan

Most Handsome actor of Bollywood

Salman Khan's painting sold for one crore, Salman Khan goes Sankee : Producer Sajid Nadiadwala’s latest film will cost a whopping Rs 60 crore, with Khan in the lead. SALMAN KHAN ,

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Microsoft Windows amazing facts.................

MAGIC #1

An Indian discovered that nobody can create a FOLDER anywhere on the computer which can be named as "CON". This is something pretty cool...and unbelievable. .. At Microsoft the whole Team, couldn't answer why this happened TRY IT NOW ,IT WILL NOT CREATE " CON " FOLDER

MAGIC #2 For those of you using Windows, do the following:
1.) Open an empty notepad file
2.) Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes)
3.) Save it as whatever you want.
4.) Close it, and re-open it. is it just a really weird bug? Confused?

MAGIC #3 microsoft crazy fact
This is something pretty cool and neat...and unbelievable. .. At Microsoft the whole Team, including Bill Gates, couldn't answer why this happened!
It was discovered by a Brazilian. Try it out yourself...
Open Microsoft Word and type
=rand (200, 99)
And then press ENTER

No comments: